Rapid Recruit are looking for an experienced Reach Truck driver for our client based in Altham.
Main Purpose of Role:
Load & Unload vehicles as directed. Ensure the cleanliness, orderliness and the safety of the warehouse areas. Assist and follow supervision of the supervisor and manager.
Main List of Activities:
1. Daily checks on all equipment
2. Follow all PPE site requirements
3. Adhere to all Company & Health & Safety Rules
4. Load vehicles as per loading sheet/ stock check sheet
5. Load & Unload shunts/containers as directed
6. Pick any orders as necessary
7. Re-working and Re palletizing stock
8. Maintain a clean working environment
9. Maintain Stock in a good clean condition
10. Ensure all paperwork is completed and returned to operations office
11. Keep the Operations Supervisor/Manager informed of any problems
The shifts are:
8am-5pm Monday to Friday or 6pm-6am Monday to Thursday.
Rates of pay are:
£7.20ph for days
£7.50ph for nights
Candidates must have a current FLT Reach Truck licence.
Immediate starts are available for the right candidate.