Our client is a national education programme delivering teacher training and celebration events for pupils. We are looking for an exceptional person to work within our Leaders Award Team. You will be clear on how you can personally drive the business, deliver excellence by demonstrating an attitude that exceeds expectations, have the ambition to continuously improve and be able to show that you care.
We’re looking for someone who can maintain a positive and calm outlook, can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, carry out instructions, be able to pay close attention to detail and demonstrate a desire to provide exceptional customer service. Experience within a customer facing role would be preferable but not essential.
You will be responsible for all aspects of customer service direct to teachers and engineers via phone and email, updating internal CRM systems, spreadsheets etc. ensuring all data entered is correct, generating report. You will report to and support the Leaders Award & Events Manager by attending events in various locations alongside other team members as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Events/Services/Admin background
- Excellent customer service skills inc. strong telephone skills
- Prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter, able to work independently on your own initiative and within a small team
- Excellent organiser and administrator
- Prepared to travel including overnight stays
- Full clean driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint)
Job Reference: ADMINPRI_1542286857
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP