Our client is a very successful manufacturing company based in the heart of Wigan, they are on the lookout for an Account Manager.
The Sales & Account Manager role is our first point of contact for all customers. The role involves both sales and operational management of a dedicated customer base.
The key focus is to confirm re-books and to sell additional services in a proactive manner via both inbound and outbound calling.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary – (depending on experience)
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Perm opportunity after 12 weeks
Day to day duties:
- Calling our existing or lapsed customers to renew existing agreements / rekindle old relationships, cross sell new services and maximise revenue growth from each account
- Management of all customer related enquiries and feedback from our customers after the work has been completed on-site
- Database management and reporting is also key to your success within the role, recording all customer interaction within our bespoke customer management system
- Sales & Account Managers will be targeted on several key performance areas, including call statistics, quotations, cross-selling and most importantly sales targets.
What skills do I need?
- Attention to detail
- Passion for sales
- Driving license (desired)
Job Reference: AM00_1521549616
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: