Purpose of Job:
Support company operations by organising and supervising all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
- Meet and greet all visitors, in a welcoming and positive manner, into the office, ensuring politeness and helpfulness at all times.
- Maintain a proactive approach to all existing and potential candidates and clients, with the view to maximising the success of Rapid Recruit at all times.
- Build rapport with potential and existing candidates in order to develop relationships and have an understanding of any other positions they are applying to or working at, and reporting that information to the Branch Manager.
- Organising candidate registration appointments with relevant consultant.
- Assist the Branch Manager in developing and maintaining office policy and procedure to ensure the smooth running of all activities.
- Ensure all registration documentation is complete, including the collation of all relevant ID documents.
- To conduct initial registration process (paperwork) and to assist with registration interviews as instructed by the Branch Manager.
- Maintain recruitment database, ensuring all registration details are entered and up-to-date at all times, including consultant interview notes and relevant tags.
- Manage online registrations accordingly, ensuring they are processed.
- As instructed by Branch Manager complete and issue individual assignment forms – temp and client copies.
- As instructed by Branch Manager organise temps for assignments and ensure orders are filled with suitable applicants.
- Issue confirmation letter for services for perm registrations if applicable.
- Complete reference checks for all temps.
- Do all “closure” checks and final paperwork once placements have been made
- Maintain paper filing system.
- General admin – photocopying & filing
- Maintain office supplies and order stationary.
- Support the arrangement of both in-house and external events.
- Answer all telephone calls in a polite and professional manager and deal with queries as appropriate.
- Manage post.
- Supporting payroll as required.
- Participate in business networking activities as instructed.
- Participate in marketing activities as instructed.
- Ensure total office is clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any lawful instruction by a member of the Management team
Job Reference: RapidWigan_1539085816
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum