Automation Shift Leader
Rapid Recruit are currently recruiting for an Automation Shift Leader for a company based in Burnley.
The company is a UK leading specialist in precision engineering. That has been subject to huge growth over the past couple of years. They are currently extending their premises to continue to grow their business, which for you means you will be joining a growing pro-active business.
The role of the Automation Shift Leader is to be responsible for a team within the automated machine department. The role is responsible for machine and robot recovery, training of new starters and the maintenance of the machines.. You will be working on machinery and helping the wider team to ensure production targets are hit. The position is within the robot cell department,
- Maintain and control all plant processes with an operational understanding of; CNC machine tools, Robotics, Vision systems, PLC’s, Hydraulic systems, Pneumatic systems.
- Plan and Prioritise workload to support the production and achieve company targets
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- You will ensure all work undertaken is of a high quality and adheres to product standard regulations.
- You will calculate material requirements
- Take an active role in meetings and problem solving activities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of successfully working within business focused environment which incorporated elements of Technical Maintenance and Manual handling
- Possess numeracy and IT skills
- Have a good understanding of 5S and lean manufacturing.
- Must have excellent communication skills
We currently have a position available on rotating day shift. 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/ 10pm -6am Monday – Friday
Job Reference: ASLBCW_1560251899
Salary: Up to £15 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: