Rapid recruit are looking for candidates to join our client based in Burnley. The role is a Buyer, reporting directly to the purchasing manager. The company is a multi-temperature food service provider who highly value customer service and their working relationships.
Job role and responsibilities
- Ensure stock is purchased and delivered in line with company requirements
- Manage the purchasing of allocated product ranges
- Manage all aspects of supply chain
- Manage relationships with supplier representatives
- Achieve agreed levels of income from suppliers
- Actively monitor and manage stock range
- Maintain agreed stock levels
- Support product recall / traceability
- Working with other departments proactively to improve eficiences and effectiveness
The role also includes the need for you to assist in admin duties such as
- Supplier purchase invoices, including discrpancies and requesting credits
- Supplier pricing
- Creation of new products
- Management of product data
- RTS products and spreadsheet
- Return of damaged or incorrectly delivered stock
- Audits and quality systems.
We are looking for proffesional and passionate candidates who are willing to take on a role and challenge themselves to continutally improve and raise the bar. To apply, please send you CV immediately or arrange to visit Rapid recruit for a confidential conversation.
Job Reference: BIR024_1546511024
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP