Rapid Recruit are looking for an experienced Cleaner for a company based in Blackburn.
The main tasks of the role are outlined below:
• General cleaning of all areas within the work place
• Emptying waste bins and transporting waste material to designated collection points.
• Sweep floors with brushes or dust control mops.
• Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to brush, scrub, polish and spray
clean floors (after receiving instruction and training).
• To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of
cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments including light switches.
• To replenish consumable items such as soap, toilet rolls and paper towels.
• Cleaning Male and Female toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, bath, showers and drinking
• Cleaning kitchen areas, tables, sinks, work surfaces and fitments.
We ask that the candidate has excellent communication skills and is able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 15:30pm – 18:30pm
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour.
If this role is of interest to you, you can apply by submitting your CV or calling the office on 01282 459669 and asking for Jessica.
Job Reference: CLNR3890
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Monday to Friday, 15:30pm – 18:30pm
Job Start Date: