CNC Machine operative
Rapid Recruit have an exciting opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer in Burnley for an experienced CNC Turner to join their team. Our Client works in both the Aerospace and Automotive Engineering sectors.
The role of the CNC Turner will involve:
* Setting and operating different CNC machines.
* Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
* Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer., operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
* Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Turner should have the following:
* At least 5 years experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
* Experience using Mazak controlled machinery.
* Ability to Read Drawings.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The role will be on a night shift, Monday- Thursday 8:30pm – 6:30am.
Job Reference: RapidCNC_1556113408
Salary: £11.50 - £13.5 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP