Rapid Recruit have an exciting opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer in Colne for an experienced CNC Miller to join their team. Our Client works in both the Aerospace and Automotive
The role of the CNC Miller will involve:
* Setting and operating different CNC machines.
* Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
* Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer., operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
* Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
* At least 5 years experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
* Experience using Mazak controlled machinery.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The role will be on a day shift, Monday- Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am- 12pm.
Job Reference: CNCCOL_1527606073
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: