Customer Service Advisor
Rapid Recruit have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join one of the UK’s largest and fastest-growing technology distribution and specialist service providers based in Burnley.
The main duties of this role are:
• Liaising with customers on delivery updates via email/phone
• Calling courier companies for delivery updates
• Updating specific customer trackers
• Booking collections with the couriers
• Using SAP to raise returns for failed deliveries/faulty items/customer remorse/damages
• Issuing replacement orders as applicable
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• An excellent confident telephone manner
• A high standard of written communication
• Be computer literate (Excel is key however basic knowledge is acceptable)
• Accurate data input skills
• Be organised and efficient
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The rate of pay is £9.50-£10 per hour.
This role is on a temporary ongoing basis.
If this position is for you, you can apply by submitting your CV or alternatively, call the office on 01282 459669 and ask for Nicole/Jess.
Job Reference: CSABURN4730
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: