Our client in Grassington, Skipton are looking to recruit a Dairy Operative. The business currently produces & distributes milk, along with other associated dairy products, throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding area.
The role is physically demanding & the successful candidate will need to be conscientious & work to a high standard. This role is permanent and covers a wide range of duties.
Specific duties will include:
- Agree to undertake and adhere to all Health & Safety procedures.
- Agree to undertake & adhere to all hygiene rules.
- Agree to undertake and adhere to all work instructions and procedures.
- Operate bottle washing machine, bottle filling machine, poly filling machine and carton filling machine.
- Stripping down/washing and rebuilding the filling machines.
- Washing of dairy walls, floors, forecourts and loading bays.
- Making up of orders from loading list/delivery notes.
- Ensure good stock rotation.
- Fridging and unfridging products, loading and unloading of wagons
Plus other associated jobs.
The position is based around a 5 day week, Mon-Sat coverage with average 40-48 hours per week. Salary rate of £9.15 per hour. A company pension scheme is also in place.
Job Reference: DairyOp_1521456263
Salary: Up to £9.15 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP