Our client, a leading contact centre are looking for experienced software developer with strong C#, .Net, T-SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio skills to join their existing team. The purpose of the role is to work on a bespoke CRM system using an SQL backend. My client utilises win forms on Visual Studio using a .net framework to manipulate the CRM’s front end.
About the role:
- Designing solutions alongside the BA and wider business.
- Develop solutions to spec using the most relevant method and language.
- Test solutions with the end user and assist in making the final go/no go decisions.
- Implement software solutions following the businesses defined release process.
- Bug fixing to maintain systems and processes.
- Working on automation pieces to streamline business processes in order to reduce costs and/or reduce risk.
- A minimum of 2 years previous programming/work related experience required
- University degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Understanding and experience of the following –
- .Net development including competence in the following:
- Microsoft Visual Studio2008 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or above).
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Competent with Object oriented code development preferred and source control and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required.
- Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and database integrity concepts.
- Basic salary + bonus
- Annual salary increases with length of service
- Excellent staff discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Real career progression – everyone has developed from within
- Free on-site parking
If you’re looking for an opportunity with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
Job Reference: PDEV1_1517849550
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: