Distribution Key Colleague
Rapid Recruit are actively recruiting for a Key Colleague to work within a distribution environment.
Our Client is an industry leading distributor of technology products and specialist services. Their customers are retailers and companies that resell technology products that people use every day in their home, office or whilst on the move.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Reporting data.
- Resource coordination.
- Achieve internal/external SLA’s
- Process compliance.
- Report/resolve any issues with Manager
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, have strong team player skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service and have a flexible, positive and logical approach.
- Ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic levels of IT, including Excel.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and corrective actions.
Job Reference: DKCBURN_1561628284
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: