Rapid Recruit are actively looking for a Distribution Supervisor to work in the retail department.
Our Client is an industry leading distributor of technology products and specialist services. Their customers are retailers and companies that resell technology products that people use every day in their home, office or whilst on the move.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver motivating daily team meetings.
- Complete work place audits.
- Development of work instructions.
- Process standardisation/capability.
- Process compliance and quality validation.
- Instilling health and safety standards including investigation of near misses and accidents.
- Performance management.
- Implementation of lean/continuous improvement methodologies.
- SLA/KPI delivery.
- Understanding of resource modelling/cost/efficiency
- Internal/External coordination of activity/order flow
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, have strong team player skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good written and verbal communication.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic levels of IT, including Excel.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Planning and resource coordination.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Drive for self-development
Job Reference: DSBURN_1561626106
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: