Distribution Team Leader
Rapid Recruit are actively recruiting for a Team Leader to work within a distribution environment.
Our Client is an industry leading distributor of technology products and specialist services. Their customers are retailers and companies that resell technology products that people use every day in their home, office or whilst on the move.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver daily team briefings.
- Complete work place audits.
- Development of work instructions.
- Reporting/resolving issues.
- Establish a smooth transition between shifts.
- Agency first day induction.
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, have strong team player skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service and have a flexible, positive and logical approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic levels of IT, including Excel.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and corrective actions.
Job Reference: DTLBURN_1561627867
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: