Rapid Recruit are currently looking for an E-Commerce Assistant for our client in Burnley. The Role will involve creating new product listings across website and marketplace sales channels, ensuring all new products adhere to brand standards and are launched within targeted time frames. You will also be responsible for the management of existing product listings.
The key roles for the position are:
- Creating new product listings on website, Amazon, eBay and other sales channels ensuring products are to brand standards
- Ensuring product photography and content is accurate, providing input into creation of both when required
- Track progress of all products within the New Product Development cycle ensuring visibility for other relevant teams
- Meet launch deadlines for all new products
- Responsibility for product go live on transactional websites and marketplaces
- Manage existing/established listings and inventory
- Research competitors and industry best practice for listing on relevant sales channels
Previous work within a similar position is desirable along with good communication and computer skills.
The hours for the position are:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Job Reference: ECBURN_1569849758
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: