Electronic Design Engineer
Rapid Recruit have an excellent opportunity for an Electronic Design Engineer to join a company that will offer you a varied and technically challenging role where you can play a major part in this company’s growth and development.
A is a British designer and manufacturer of non-contact safety switches for machine guards.
You will be working under the supervision of the Technical Director/Managing Director to produce electronic machine guard safety equipment using means of technical drawing packages, Proteus and 3D rendering software packages.
- To ensure all design work is completed to agreed programs and processes
- To complete tasks set out by senior management.
- Taking projects from initial concept through to design and manufacture
- PCB design and Layout
- Creating assembly drawings for production
- Review and execute designs for manufacture, provide design changes and updates when required.
- Updating parts, Bill of Materials and relevant costings
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provide support to manufacturing – manufacturing of product is completed on site
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components
- Test and repair returns and faulty finished goods
- Have experience as an electronic design engineer.
- Hold B.Eng in Electronic Engineering.
- Experience designing both analogue and digital circuits is essential.
- The ability to use Proteus, Solid works.
- Experience in programming microcontrollers is desirable but not essential.
Job Reference: EDE_1516807459
Salary: Salary Negotiable
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP