Job Role: Estimator
Salary: £19- 21k
Hours: 08.30am – 5.00pm Mon- Thurs and Fri 08.30am – 4.00pm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
From humble beginnings over 25 years ago my client is now well established in their field and producing eye-catching pieces of work for their clients (Bars, hotels & restaurants) across the UK and beyond.
My client is now looking for an experienced Estimator…..
The Estimating role is a vital member of the team, responsible for producing quotations which vary in size and complexity. The Estimator is responsible for identifying labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals and client specifications. This will involve working within client’s budgets and timescales.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience of producing quotes in manufacturing industry
- Produce accurate quotes whilst working under pressure to meet multiple tight deadlines
- CAD Experience/skills
- QS Experience would be an advantage
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Proactive and professional approach
- Excellent communicator in all formats
- Overtime will be expected during busy periods and to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
- Must ensure everything possible is done to turn an enquiry/quotation into an order.
- Must display a “can do” attitude
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To ensure communication and customer service levels are always kept to the highest standards.
- Ensure all quotations are quickly and accurately completed, meeting all deadlines.
- Produce manuals/presentations for clients in the event alternative products are proposed.
- When using external suppliers, always ensure that the most competitive price is achieved.
- Produce official quotations once all information has been gathered
- To be involved in design meetings once an enquiry has been ordered for
- Use scheduling and control tools to monitor enquiry levels & ensure all deadlines are achieved
- Attend client and site meetings when necessary with or without the Project Manager.
- Flexible to work within your team in the event of absence to ensure enquiry deadlines are achieved.
- To send weekly reports to the dashboard detailing outstanding enquiries being chased.
- Keep enquiry logs up to date so Management can monitor workload and percentage of enquiries won.
- Maintain order logs up to date so that sales figures can be monitored.
Please apply with your most up to date CV detailing your relevant experience
Job Reference: EST001_1574695963
Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: IMMEDIATE