Fabricator / Welder
Role: Fabricator / Welder
Rate: £10.00 – £12.50 DOE
Hours: Mon-Thurs 07:30 – 16:00 & Fri 07:30 – 14:00
From humble beginnings over 25 years ago my client is now well established in their field and producing eye-catching pieces of work for their clients across the UK and beyond.
My client is currently looking for experienced Fabricators / Welders. This role is a Fabricator position that requires high-quality precision welding (MIG & TIG) rather than just general heavy duty / industrial welding. You will be working with thicknesses from 1mm to 5mm / 6mm and experience of sheet metal work will also be a distinct advantage. You must also be competent and comfortable working to detailed technical drawings as all pieces are bespoke for the individual clients.
If you are successful you will be joining a team of artisan craftsmen that produce very high-quality, bespoke pieces for bars, restaurants, clubs and some high-end residential clients across the UK
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous fabricating experience as a fabricator / welder is essential
- Ability to interpret, understand and work to detailed technical drawings
- Experience of working with thicknesses from 1mm to 6mm
- Ability to MIG / TIG weld to an excellent standard
- Competent marking out components using manual techniques and tools
- Ability to use hand tools to finish components and assemblies to a very high standard (grinding, finishing & sanding)
- Self-Motivated and be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your most up-to-date CV detailing your fabrication / welding experience and how you meet the above requirements. Call Steve on 01282 459 669 for an informal conversation.
NOTE: There will be a welding test as part of the interview process so you will need your own PPE.
Job Reference: STCH01_1574938324
Salary: £10.00 - £12.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP