Rapid Recruit is currently recruiting for Finance Admin for our client based in Burnley/Hapton.
This position is initially for 6 months.
- Oversee distribution of invoices and credit notes (EDI/Email)
- Prepare and distribute customer specific statements (usually via excel)
- Allocate / reconcile customer remittances; dealing with customer Debit Notes, identify documents type, and raising Debit Memos on ERP System once debited from payment(s) within agreed timelines.
- Transactional Processing; Create Invoices, Credit Notes and Debit Notes both Customer and Supplier. Self-Bill reconciliations with those customers who operate on a self-billing model and having an appreciation of the HMRC requirements. Transact on customer / vendor portals.
- Returns; matching the credits to the Debit Notes and disputing discrepancies back to the customer. Working with Internal Partners (Customer Services & Returns Team) External Partners. Disputing discrepancies back to the customer and chase for repayment/re credit. Marking up & maintaining Dispute Reasons on ERP System within agreed timelines.
- Shortages: Report details to the Logistics Team and ensure PODs and are requested and attached to the query on ERP System. Disputing discrepancies back to the customer and chase for repayment/re credit. Marking up & maintaining Dispute Reasons on ERP System within agreed timelines
- Price Difference; liaising with Sales Reps/Manager investigating Customer Claims. Raise manual Credit paper work, enter and match. Disputing discrepancies back to the customer and chase for repayment/re credit. Marking up & maintaining Dispute Reasons on ERP System
- Convene regular conference calls with Customers, Internal Stakeholders to resolves issues, sharing outcomes with Team/Management.
- I. Operational enhancements, e.g. Understanding the operational changes within the Retail/E-Tail Sector and working with internal and external partners define and review current processes to accommodate a solution that suits both the business, customer and occasionally Vendor.
- Contracts; have a basic understanding of customer specific contracts and ensure we are transacting/adhering to the same.
- Support and coach Admin staff to deliver tasks to agreed timelines.
- Customer Site Visits.
- Provide Holiday Cover for Team Members.
- Ad Hoc Admin.
Experience as credit control or finance admin is essential !
If interested please call 01282 459 669 and ask for Sylvia
Job Reference: Rapid_1579079748
Salary: Up to £9 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP