Rapid recruit are looking for a foundry operative to join our prestigious and growing engineering company on a temporary to permament basis.
Reporting to the foundry manager, you will be expected to acheive high standards of quality, in line with targeted levels of output whilst working safely and maintaining full product traceability.
The successful candidate will be tasked with roles accross numerous departments as you get training in all aspects of the companies production.
- Operating and setting wax injection moulding machines
- Inspection of components
- Following operating procedures
- Assembly of components
Shelling and mould production
- Loading and unloading moulding robots
- maintaining slurry/sander parameters to ensure best mould
- preparing batches
- measuring liquid viscosity and weights
- Working in a hot metal environment, melting and pouring liquid metal
- Shell and moulding de-waxing and preparations
Post casting operations
- Use belt linishing machinesto grind various casting to specified tolerances
- operating air hand griding tools
- Operating abrasive wheel semi-auto cut off saws.
We are looking for somebody who has a methodical approach to systems and an understanding of the importance of systems of work. An industrial background with strong machine operating orientated experience. Experience of working in a foundry will be beneficial, or even advantageous to have a decent knowledge of foundry processes.
Job Reference: Rapidfoundry_1557220522
Salary: £8.78 - £10.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP