We are looking for a General Manager, with a vast experience in bars and high end night clubs to come on board and drive an amazing team in the heart of Wigan.
What’s in it for me:
- A competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent career progression at all levels
The successful candidate will manage the restaurant resources to maximise the business and increase sales via any local marketing opportunities including coordinating in-store promotions. You’ll have a firm grasp on all controllable expenses, food packs and labour costs.
On a daily basis, you’ll oversee and monitor that the correct the level of supplies are ordered and delivered.
As General Manager you’ll also prepare and complete the weekly labour schedules so that all shifts are covered at all times.
You will motivate and inspire your teams to deliver fantastic service and standards as well as overseeing training, development and appraisals for all staff.
The successful candidate should:
- Be organised and able to manage, develop and support a team in order to improve and develop their skills.
- Be able to ensure that Company standards are set and maintained in terms of quality of service and be able to actively promote and develop sales skills within the team.
- Be able to ensure that the whole team actively promotes and achieves excellent standards of customer care and that customer issues and complaints are dealt with professionally and courteously.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the bar area and ensure that all requirements (both statutory and Company) are met in relation to Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all administrative requirements are completed in line with Company policy, including banking, stock management, employee records, Health & Safety documentation.
Job Reference: GMWIG_1516806158
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: