Head of Conduct & Risk
Our client, a leading contact centre are looking for a Head of Conduct & Risk to join ever growing company. The purpose of the role is to provide overall direction for our companies Conduct & Risk function providing leadership, support and Board level advice on all Compliance & Audit matters providing independent and objective assurance on the management of risk across all aspects of the business.
About the role:
- Expert knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements across the FCA Handbook, industry compliance and legislation, specifically in relation to Consumer Credit
- Advise the Board of Directors of risk and issues and provide clear and timely guidance on the impact on new regulations and process changes
- Regulatory surveillance to assess the impact of key regulatory changes coming from the FCA, FOS, LSB & OFCOM and how the changes will impact on the business
- Build, embed and manage a robust, fit for purpose governance oversight structure
- Manage the company’s relationship with the FCA and other regulators, facilitating visits and dealing with requests for information
- Oversee internal and external audits and engage input from key stakeholders to identify priority areas to ensure the business is compliant and operating in a safe environment
- Diligent quality control of the team’s monitoring plans on an ongoing basis by reviewing and approving the plans as they are developed and communicated to internal and external clients.
- Create and maintain all corporate policies
- Proven management experience within a Compliance Management role within a Financial Services environment
- A strong communicator able to influence, lead and inspire
- In-depth knowledge of all regulatory and compliance areas pertaining to the company’s sectors of operation
- Experience of the FCA Handbook and in-depth knowledge of regulated business will be a distinct advantage
- External Company Ambassador – attending meetings with clients, regulatory bodies and other businesses relevant to the role
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and deliver to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Experienced in the management of an ISO driven Compliance and Audit department an advantage but not necessary.
- Basic salary 60k
- Excellent staff discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Real career progression – everyone has developed from within
- Free on-site parking
If you’re looking for an opportunity with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
Job Reference: HDPR_1521464996
Salary: Up to £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: