Injection Mould Toolmaker
Our client, a manufacturer of injection moulding components is currently recruit for an Injection Mould Toolmaker .
As Injection Moulding Tool Maker, you must have several years’ experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & process optimisation of Injection Moulding machines
The key duties of the role are:
- Accurately reading and interpreting technical engineering drawing
- Operate all Standard Tool room machinery including milling, drilling, lathe and spark erosion machines
- Final grinding and polishing of each tool after hardening plus the final assembly of complete moulds
- Fitting and assembly of final mould and press tools
- Tool setting on injection moulding machines and press
- Initial sampling and tool modifications
- Manufacture Jigs & Fixtures, Prototype tooling & parts and Test fixtures to support the
- Manufacturing processes across the facility
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar position/ environment.
- Be motivated and flexible with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Be customer and quality focused.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as a team player.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am-1pm
Job Reference: IMTBURN_1561979629
Salary: £28000 - £33000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: