Injection Moulding Setter
Job Overview: Our client, a manufacturer of injection moulding components has retained our services to search for an Injection Moulding Setter.
Overview: As Injection Moulding Setter, you must have several years’ experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & process optimisation of Injection Moulding machines working with a wide range of materials. The Injection Moulding Setter will be responsible for all aspects of tool changing in the injection moulding department, be responsible for all aspects of process control and ensuring that the quality of products is achieved to the standards required.
For a proven Injection Moulding Setter / Technician, this is an excellent opportunity to work secure a stable position within a forward-thinking company.
Responsible for Setting and Operating of Moulding Machines and assisting in completing orders on time and at the correct quality and cost
- Factory Start Ups and Shut Downs
- To effectively and safely carry out tool changes
- New Tooling and Material Trials
- To supervise a small team of Operators within a busy mould shop.
- Basic machine maintenance and trouble shooting
- To liaise with all members of the department to ensure operations run smoothly
- To maintain and check equipment is to a satisfactory Health & Safety standard
- To ensure Health & Safety rules are maintained with your own work area and demonstrate a duty of care to colleagues, visitors, contractors or anyone else on site
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am-1pm
Job Reference: IMSBURN_1561030280
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: