Rapid Recruit are on the lookout for a Junior Design Engineer for a steel design and manufacturing company based in Colne!
In the role you will be responsible for your own projects. As part of a small design team, you will take on a wide variety of work and be able to manage multiple tasks. The role will take you from customer sales meetings through to testing and construction site visits.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Develop ideas & new designs from concept to finished designs.
– Design of assemblies & components in Inventor, including manufacturing drawings and BOM’s
– Produce layout drawings in AutoCAD
– Costing of parts in our manufacturing software CIM50
– Liaise with production and assist on manufacturing issues.
– Create design documentation such as datasheets & instructions
– Provide engineering assistance to sales team and customersBenefits
Qualifications and Skills
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
– Advanced user of 2D & 3D CAD – Autodesk Inventor/AutoCAD or similar
– Design for manufacture
– Basic coding skills – desirable
– MS Office
– Excellent Communication skills
This role requires 2 years of postgraduate experience in a design role as this role does include a company pension, free on-site parking, a casual dress code, and bonuses are available!
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm
The starting Salary is £25k which can be negotiated depending on experience.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online OR call the office on 01282 459669 today!
Thank you for choosing Rapid Recruit. Please click the link to register with us. Once completed we will contact you with any suitable positions, and arrange to check your Right to Work Documents, and discuss your application further.
To be fully registered and considered for work you MUST follow the link and complete all the forms.
We also have an upload section where you can upload several important documents to assist your application.
In this ID and CV Submission Portal you can add:
Proof of Bank Details
Other (for Licences or Qualification Certs etc)
Please indicate the roles you are applying for, and very importantly as much work history as you can to back up your abilities to fulfil the roles.
Your application will be input and scanned to our secure database. If in the future you do not wish your data to be held by Rapid Recruit Ltd the please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will ensure your data is deleted.