Rapid Recruit are on the lookout for a Logistics Administrator for our client based in Altham, Accrington.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage, organize and plan deliveries and complete all relevant delivery paperwork to an excellent standard
- Book deliveries with customers via e-mail or phone ensuring that all booking dates and times are recorded. All paperwork must then be handed to the relevant person to be picked and completed
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups. Excellent knowledge of Excel and general IT knowledge is essential
- Logistics & Supply Chain experience/training
- Experience with dealing with Transport companies and retail customers
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Load planning experience is desirable
- Knowledge of SAGE 200/Delta is desirable
- A good knowledge of UK & export documentation
- Experience of dealing with freight forwarders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Approachable manner and good communication skills
- Good IT skills in particular Excel and Access Databases
This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm.
The rate of pay is £11.00 an hour.
If this role is for you, you can apply by submitting your CV or calling the office team on 01282 459669 and asking for Aiste!
By submitting your CV to Rapid Recruit Ltd, you are consenting to Rapid Recruit Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Rapid Recruit Ltd to look for work on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to our clients. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications, we are not able to provide individual feedback to your application at this early stage of the process. So, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. If you are still looking for work, please feel free to take a look at our website (https://www.rapid-recruit.com/jobs/) for the roles we are currently recruiting for. Alternatively, give us a call on 01282 459669 to speak to one of our consultants.
Job Reference: LAA01
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: