Lubrication and Production engineer
Rapid recruit are looking for a mechanically minded engineer for our client based in Nelson. Our client are the world leader in the manufacture, supply and application of food grade lubricants to the baking industry, and due to continued growth, have a vacancy for a full time Lubrication & Production Engineer.
To succeed in this position you will need to be a fast learner with good mechanical understanding and the ability to communicate at all levels, working independently or as part of a team you will be working at our Manufacturing facility and visiting customer sites throughout the UK, you must have a flexible approach towards working hours, overnight stays together with occasional weekend work.
In return you will receive a competitive package including basic salary and bonus scheme.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lubrication of large ovens at agreed times shut down periods.
- Fluid sampling for oil analysis.
- Regular reporting.
- Flexibility towards working hours.
- Travel throughout the UK.
- Follow all established safety, health, quality and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Identify and report potential equipment issues to management.
- Assist as and when required with the manufacture of product to cover staff holidays, absence and increased demand during busy periods.
Skills / Experience Required
- Hand to eye coordination.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in workmanship.
- Current and valid driver’s licence.
- Mechanical background skilled semi-skilled
- Good communication, language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Able to work independently or in a small team.
To apply for this role, please contact Rapid recruit immediately for a confidential talk, or submit you CV and we will contact you.
Job Reference: PRO004_1537432285
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP