Rapid Recruit are currently recruiting for Skilled Machine Operators for a company based in Burnley.
The company is a UK leading specialist in precision engineering. That has been subject to huge growth over the past couple of years. They are currently extending their premises to continue to grow their business, which for you means you will be joining a growing pro-active business.
The role of Machine Operators is to ensure the manufacture of compliant components within the specific requirements of the organisation and the customer.
- Loading Components onto appropriate machines
- Checking surfaces conditions of materials
- Unloading components
- Visually inspect to ensure compliance to product quality requirement
- Store components correctly
The ideal candidate will :
- Have knowledge of standard operating procedures
- Be able to set and operate hand controlled or computer controlled machines
- Have experience of operating machine tools
- Have used machines which are pre-set to carry out certain tasks
- Be able to work proactively whilst multi-tasking and within a team
- Be organised and be bale to work under pressure and methodically
- Meet the organisations standards and turnaround times.
The role is working 37 hours per week. Both day and night shifts are available:
Days – Rotating shifts 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
Nights 10pm – 6am
Job Reference: MOBCW_1559732777
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: