Maintenance Group Leader
Rapid Recruit have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Maintenance Group Leader.
Our Client is a first-class automotive engineering and manufacturing business that supply into the automotive sector on a first and second tier basis.
The role of Maintenance Group Leader will involve ensuring that the Plant & Equipment runs effectively & efficiently.
The key responsibilities of the role will invole:
- Ensuring the plant and equipment is maintained to the highest level and downtime is kept to minimum level
- Use both reactive and proactive tools MTTR, MTBF, TPM, PPM etc. considering RISK in all aspects.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers, and 2 Section leaders through excellent communication, Teamwork & PDR’s.
- Managing Utilities Budgets and constantly looking to reduce costs and Carbon Footprint.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ILM Level 5 – Manager (Would be supported for ideal candidate).
- Strong leadership, people management, interpersonal and negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- IOSH Working Safely.
- Previous Managerial experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong individual with an analytical approach with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure.
- Has a can-do attitude and can overcome obstacles with a team approach.
Job Reference: MGLFM_1511974632
Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: