Rapid recruit are looking for a marketing executive for our manufacturing clients based in Nelson. Our client specializes and manufactures bespoke lighting and is a market leading name in the industry.
You will be joining an exciting office, which is entering a new phase of development and can offer you a great opportunity for growth. We are searching for an ambitious and passionate individual who is ready to take a positive step in their career and take on more responsibility as the company and your position grows. It is a perfect role for somebody willing to get stuck in, shape future marketing plans and effectively drive communications into the company’s chosen industry sectors.
- Assit with developing and building annual marketing plans and budget, and deliver marketing programmes and campaigns to support the plan.
- Responsible for updating the website regularly with new products and content
- Responsible for photographing new products for use on the website and marketing collateral
- Create and manage email campaigns from mailchimp
- Report and analyse marketing metrics regularly – Create a monthly report for the marketing manager to present at the monthly management meeting
- Work alongside 3rd party agency to maintain a consistent tone of voice and design style for our brand
- Ensure that the customer message is consistent, as well as relevant to the channel and context it appears in e.g. social media, mobile, desktop.
- Keeping a track of previous marketing activity, and of competitors activity.
- keeping up to date with industry trends
- Work alongside 3rd party agency, manage all digital content including website, blogs and social media.
- Assist with producing internal communications
- Manage ad-hoc marketing requests (including development of bespoke collateral)
- Liaise with 3rd parties, including design, web and PR agencies
- Business to business marketing communications with 2 years experience across most marketing aspects
- First class written communication skills
- Photography skills
- Understanding and experience of digital marketing (PPC, email marketing B2B social media etc)
- Qualifications in marketing
- Organisational skills
- Photoshop skill essential
- Magento experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of using mailchimp or other email marketing platforms
Please call to Jonny at Rapid recruit to apply or apply with your CV and we will be in touch.
Job Reference: Rapid_1558516855
Salary: Up to £21000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP