Rapid Recruit have an exciting opportunity to join a well-known precision engineering manufacturer for an experienced CNC Miller to join their team. Our Client works in both the Aerospace and Automotive
The role of the CNC Miller will involve:
* Setting and operating different CNC machines.
* Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
* Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer., operating the CNC machinery to meet the daily production targets.
* Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The CNC Machinist should have the following:
* At least 5 years experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
* Experience using Mazak controlled machinery.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The role will be on a day shift, Monday- Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am- 12pm.
Job Reference: RapidMiller_1556113739
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP