Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mech biased)
Our client, a leading manufacturer based in the heart of Wigan are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Mechanically Biased to join their expanding team.
What is in it for me?
- Starting salary: £28-32k (depending on experience)
- Plus shift allowance when working nights
- Monday – Friday, 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm – rotating nights to come into play after full training.
- On call, 1 in 4 (£100)
- Free Eye care and assistant programme.
- Free Parking
- Ongoing training – the company pride themselves in the development of their staff
- 23 days holiday plus banks
- Permanent contract
* Install and Maintain Plant Machinery.
* Fault finding and Repairs using PLC Programs
* Report problems regarding equipment.
* Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
* Complete all relevant paperwork associated with the task being performed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Report any problems regarding equipment and machinery immediately to the Engineering Team Leader.
* Complete Maintenance Work requests
– Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer with an mech bias.
– Good electrical fault finding and maintenance skills.
– An appreciation / working knowledge of PLC’s for example Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.
– Come from a manufacturing/FMCG background.
– Hold 17th/18th edition
– Qualified to NVQ level 3 or HNC standard within a time served Apprenticeship.
– Computer Literate
Job Reference: ENGASH_1614602590
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: