Night Shift Planning Administrator
Rapid Recruit are looking for a night shift Planning Administrator to join our ever growing manufacturing client based on Omega Business Park, Warrington.
* Deal with telephone and email enquiries from customers, contractors and clients, ensuring that all queries are responded to or allocated in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
* Planning/scheduling of all work streams and systems including liaising with customers to arrange appointments.
* Undertake regular administrative tasks including assisting with invoicing; data entry; raising orders and materials; maintaining databases; preparing letters, reports and general documentation.
* Follow up on various queries in order to close the logs down when the works have been completed to the customers satisfaction.
* Rescheduling of work, ensuring that this is communicated and agreed with customers.
* Monitor job completion times and appointments kept; assist in setting appropriate actions to maintain KPI turnaround times.
- Proven great attendance
- Attention to detail
- Commitment and flexibility
- Competent in using Microsoft office, mainly excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective decision making and justification -Excellent organisational skills -Experience using ERP systems -Excellent problem solving skills
- Sage X3 experience
- Planning experience
Job Reference: PRWIG_1574261347
Salary: Up to £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: