On Site Coordinator
Working hours: 8 hours shift, 5 over 7 days. * Spilt Shift patterns: start times from 5.30am – 07.30 and 17.30 -21.30. 4pm.
Job type: FTC 6 months possibly to Permanent as an On-site Co-ordinator you will need to have:
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to think and react quickly to customer needs
- Time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook) Role of an On-site Coordinator: * Responsible for booking workers for shifts
- Signing in workers at start of shift then completing factory floor checks ensuring workers are in the correct area and have the correct work clothing on
- Taking responsibility for workers whilst on assignment and provide line management duties including performance and return to work meetings
- Updating reports and timesheets * Any other day to day issues that arise.
Job Reference: OSC 1_1569857311
Salary: Up to £9.5 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 4 months
Job Start Date: ASAP