Rapid Recruit is currectly searching for employees who are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout our client, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
- Promote the values and behaviours of Exertis
- Deliver motivating daily Comm Cell
- Complete work place audits.
- Development of work instructions.
- Process standardisation/capability.
- Process compliance and quality validation.
- Instilling H&S standard including investigation of near miss and accidents.
- Performance management.
- Implementation of lean/continuous improvement methodologies.
- SLA/KPI delivery.
- Understanding of resource modelling/cost/efficiency
- Internal/External coordination of activity/order flow
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, have strong team player skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service and have a flexible, positive and logical approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication which will include using internal radios.
- Basic levels of IT, including Excel.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Planning and resource coordination.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Drive for self-development.
- Being resilient
- Builds effective teams
- Communicates effectively
- Drives engagement
- Ensures accountability
Available shifts: 6-2/2-10 ( rotating ) or nights 10pm – 6am
Rate: 25.000 p/a
If you are interested please apply or call the Rapid Recruit office.
Job Reference: Rapid_1610105589
Salary: £25 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: ASAP