Award winning educational company seeks an energetic, determined and resourceful person to take the role of PA to the CEO/Founder.
As a PA you will also be supporting with the improvement of processes and strategies to coincide with business needs.
It is essential that applicants have previous experience in a PA role, excellent communication, writing and proof-reading skills, high proficiency in MS Office suite, are organised and are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff; and, working effectively with company staff on all programmes, and across regional offices, as and when required by the CEO.
- experience of working to and meeting targets within precise timeframes;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to proof-read and assemble proposals, reports and articles;
- excellent customer service skills;
- self-motivated and able to work as part of a team;
- impeccable attention to detail;
- high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint); and,
- flexibility to undertake business travel including some evenings/weekends and overnight stays.
- Interest/experience in the education and/or engineering sector
Job Reference: PAPRI_1542286512
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP