This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be responsible for a wide range of activities. You will be working in a team processing a high-volume of Time & Attendance report for permanent and agency staff in one of the UK’s largest warehouses.
Payroll Officer’s Job Duties:
- Managing accurate and timely data collection to ensure payroll is calculated accurately.
- Providing data to managers and HR relating start/end shifts, breaks, AWR, WTD.
- Dealing with employee queries
- To monitor the accurate input of employee holidays, sickness and absences.
- To reconcile and authorise agency invoices.
- To maintain up-to-date information regarding agencies used, including rates and conditions.
- Assist with auditing of new starters/leavers, general input for the monthly payroll.
- Can adapt well to changes and updates within the business
- You must have Excellent Excel skills and knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and/or with minimal guidance
- Highly numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
Job Reference: PAYWAR_1539593722
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour + company discount
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: