Rapid Recruit are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Assistant on a part time permanent basis to join our ever-growing client based in Burnley.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following –
- Raise all purchase orders as necessary to suppliers as demand / lead time / MOQ’s dictate.
- Raise PO’s to cover new customer orders when stock unavailable. Feedback to Sales date for delivery.
- Expedite orders in on-time without ‘stock-outs’.
- Generate fortnightly outstanding order reports to send to Suppliers.
- Run a stock shortage report monthly to check all Sales are covered and nothing has been missed.
- Support sales team to provide quick responses to customer enquiries.
- Calculate delivered costs for solutions and propose (in quote format) to other members of staff.
- Input data onto SAGE system.
- Save all PO acknowledgement & ensuring month end is closed off in a timely manner.
- Coordinate sample requests for Projects and New Business enquiries.
- Enthusiastic and proactive nature.
- Clear, articulate and effective communicator.
- Effective Time Management.
What’s in it for me?
- The hours of work are day shifts Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 3pm.
- Permanent contract.
- £18k P/A hourly rate which would pro rata for PT hours
- Free parking
- On site canteen
For immediate consideration, submit your CV today
Job Reference: PURAD_1610042429
Salary: Up to £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: