Quality Assurance Manager
Our client a leading food manufacturer since 1860, based in the heart of Wigan are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary: Up to 35k depending on experience
- Monday – Friday, day shift
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Pension contribution
- Responsible for ensuring the Quality department functions effectively and efficiently.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure products and services are supplied to the agreed timescales.
- Will work to review, develop and improve the QMS system.
- Drive improvements in the company’s quality and technical techniques and develop excellence internal and external customer relationships.
- To support the Technical Manager and provide cover during absences.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the Quality management in the food industry.
- Can demonstrate sufficient training in food safety related courses;
- HACCP level 2
- Basic Food Safety Knowledge
- Internal audit and inspection
- Food safety compliance procedures and relevant legislation essential
- Participates in retailer or 3rd party audits
- Effective management skills
- Computer literate
Job Reference: AQWIG_1525861807
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: