Quality Assurance Technician
Our well-known client in the heart of Ashton-In-Makerfield are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent contract.
- Salary of £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience.
- Hours of Work Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30, Friday 07:30 – 15:00 with ½ lunch
- Holiday Entitlement of 21 days + statutory bank holidays
- To assist and support the QA Supervisor in liaising with all departments to ensure products and services are supplied within agreed timescales and technical/quality standards and legal compliance are achieved.
- Assist the QA Supervisor to review, develop and improve the site’s QMS system, ensuring it is fully up to date and changes to products, equipment and services are reflected within the system and the HACCP plan.
- You will be required to work closely with the Production, Maintenance, Purchasing, Sales and Development teams in order to achieve site business objectives. Maintaining accurate records of all quality paperwork received and/or returned from other Departments is paramount. Support the QA Supervisor and Technical Manager on a day to day basis and undertake any adhoc duties as required.
- Can demonstrate sufficient training in food safety related courses:
- Basic Food Safety knowledge
- Food safety compliance procedures
- Accurate & organised record keeping
- Able to challenge in a correct and appropriate manner
- Adaptable and flexible
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally will have food Science Qualifications
Job Reference: QT1_1605096560
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: