Rapid Recruit are currently recruiting for a Quality Checker for our client, an automotive company based in Burnley. The role will involve being responsible for ensuring product confirmation is carried out on a day-to-day basis in line with the Customer requirements. you will support both the production and quality departments to ensure daily quality checks are completed and in adherence to standards and scheduled are maintained.
- Ensuring Health and safety standards within the workplace are adhered to and maintained
- Use of assembly checking fixtures.
- The use of torque wrenches, threads gauges and other measuring equipment defined within the IPC.
- Daily completion of checker IPC’s and associated Quality related documentation to support the Quality function.
- Completion of destruct and non – destruct testing of spot welds.
- Liaise with section leader, engineering, quality and maintenance to resolve quality problems identified.
- Ensuring applicable standards are adhered.
- Use of plasma cutting equipment.
- Support both days and back shift working patterns to ensure schedules and deadlines are met. To ensure ensuring adherence to Customer requirements.
- Attending daily quality briefs.
The position is on day shift: Mon – Thur 7am- 3.25pm and Friday 7am- 12pm.
Immediate start for the ideal Candidate.
Job Reference: QCFM_1513599864
Salary: Up to £9.28 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: