Rapid recruit are looking for quality inspectors, to join our engineering client based in Burnley. The role is within an engineering company, so experience in an aerospace or an automotive would be advantageous.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Goods-in inspection
- Able to work off and understand engineering drawings
- Communicating between various departments and supervisors
- 1st off inspection of parts
- Manual and computer inspection of components
- Able to using various measuring equipment, inspection tools and software.
Qualification and skills
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Time served of a formal engineering qualification
- Must have an eye for detail and quality, as products must be finished to a high standard
- Must be able to follow instruction well, working of standard operating procedures.
- Must work well as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and reliable
Job Reference: Qua001_1518106895
Salary: £18000 - £25000 per annum + Negotiable
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP