Receptionist - Resourcer
- To be the first point of contact in the office
- Answer incoming telephone calls, the overflow being picked up by the office.
- Pre-screening to ensure candidates being registered are potential suitable for vacancies, to ensure the candidate has the best experience and chance of work possible.
- To ensure all paperwork is fully completed and RTW Docs copied and signed off.
- To point the candidate to the most appropriate Account Manager.
- Assist with inductions for all clients.
- Update system with candidate notes, CCW etc.
- Build up Candidate relationships.
- Data inputting, to be fully responsible that all data going on the system is clean, compliant, all signed and ID correct, assign skills, Scan and linking the data in line with RTW rules.
- To work in line with GDPR regulations.
- To advertise vacancies required daily for the Account Managers on:
Web Site, Facebook, Broadbean, Windows, BFC, Walk-ins.
- Ensure compliance with advertising standards and the Employment Agency Act 1973.
- To remove any advert no longer required.
- To cleanse the database regularly ensuring Prospects are still available.
- To maintain the pool of available candidates.
- Assisting with temp “check-ins” as necessary.
Job Reference: REC 5_1569852737
Salary: £17 - £18 per annum + Car Park Pass
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP