Sales Account Manager
Rapid Recruit are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager on a permanent basis to join our ever-growing client based in Burnley.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following –
- Manage existing and potential customer enquiries received via phone or email.
- Liaise with the NPD team, sourcing and purchasing departments.
- ‘New Business Development’ with the aim of increasing sales for the company via self-generated leads and development of existing customers.
- Self-generated new business contacts.
- Focus on ‘stock’ product sales.
- Propose and develop future strategy for stock sales.
- Responsible for calculating margins and generating quotes on your own projects.
- Input data onto SAGE system
- Liaise with buyer and account handlers to manage stock levels.
- Complete all enquiries in-line with company processes.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover for order processing.
- Enthusiastic and proactive nature.
- Clear, articulate and effective communicator.
- Effective Time Management.
- UK driving license required to visit existing and potential customers when required.
- Overnight stays may be required.
What’s in it for me?
- The hours of work are day shifts Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 3pm.
- Permanent contract.
- £20-22k per annum depending on experience.
- Free parking
- On site canteen
For immediate consideration, submit your CV today.
Job Reference: SAMB_1610039399
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: