My client is a family owned business and a leading UK manufacturer for the water treatment sector. Due to increasing demand from global business the company now require an Internal Sales Administrator to meet the growing demands of the business.
We are looking for a proactive, organised, efficient administrator with strong communication skills to support the Sales and the Logistics Teams. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail along with willingness and ability to adapt to various situations and requirements within the office. You will be responsible for organising shipments to domestic and international customers.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating and processing sales orders through Sage accounting system
- Organise shipments, liaise with 3rd party logistic providers, customers and hauliers
- Dealing with UK and International customers daily
- Assist Purchasing Team with import documentation
- Support the Sales and Production Managers as required with production planning
- Develop strong relations with our clients to develop further sales
- Sales order processing and creating invoices for customers
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- As necessary assist warehouse / logistics to ensure sales are despatched in a timely manner.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Proven experience as a sales administrator
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Strong communication skills and experience of building good working relationships over the phone
- Experience dealing with international shipping documentation & export / import process
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player, with a can-do attitude and a high level of dedication
- Hands-on approach to all tasks
- Ability to manage competing demands and priorities
- Commercially minded
- Computer literate, experience with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
In the first instance please apply with your most up to date CV that CLEARLY details where you meet the requirements of the role.
Job Reference: ADM002_1579193994
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP