Sales & Marketing Assistant
Are you looking for a career in Sales? Do you have experience in Marketing Administration?
Our client is currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their Renewables Energy Solutions team based in Burnley.
The role will involve:
• Producing winning proposals and bids to the support the sales team
• Qualifying incoming enquiries for the sales team
• Supporting & managing the relationship with business partners and supporting their needs
• Reviewing and improving existing marketing strategies
• Refreshing the website with new material and content
• Improving the company marketing strategy through close liaison with the marketing team
• Keeping company social media pages up to date.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• An excellent eye for detail and presentation
• Mastery of Microsoft Office including excellent ability with Outlook, strong Excel and Word skills and ability to generate quality documents in PowerPoint
• Proactive approach with a high level of ownership to consistently drive projects and time-bound tasks independently
• Experience in marketing administration, with demonstrably strong technical skills and high aptitude for learning
• Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service.
Salary & Benefits:
• £20k – 25k Depending on experience
• 20 days plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days which each year of service
• Flexible working with a 37.5 hour week
• Free Parking
• Early finish on a Friday
Job Reference: SAL001
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERM
Job Start Date: ASAP