Senior Production Operator
Rapid Recruit are currently recruiting for a Senior Production Operator for a company based in Burnley.
The company is a UK leading specialist in precision engineering. That has been subject to huge growth over the past couple of years. They are currently extending their premises to continue to grow their business, which for you means you will be joining a growing pro-active business.
The role of the Senior Production Operator is to be responsible for the production of various automotive components, as part of the role you will also be responsible with the training of new starters. You will be working on machinery and helping the wider team to ensure production targets are hit. The position is within the robot cell department,
- As an experienced Production Operative, you will be working on state of the art ABB robotic machinery.
- You will complete production and quality logs.
- You will train new operators.
- You will also assist all operators with Health and safety and quality.
- You will ensure all operators demonstrate an understanding of product quality.
- You will monitor housekeeping requirements in line with 5S and lean principles.
- You will manage production performance, procedures and monitor quality concerns.
The ideal candidate will:
- Need experience and knowledge of CNC Milling.
- Have a background in engineering.
- Have a good understanding of 5S and lean manufacturing.
- Musty have excellent communication skills. With the position you will be liaising with customers and colleagues is a daily occurrence.
We currently have a position available on rotating day shift. 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm Monday -Friday
Job Reference: SPOBC_1559835541
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: