Sheet Metal Worker
- Assembly of components and equipment for system builds
- Sub-component assembly, including metal & plastic materials requiring cutting & jointing
- Electrical control panel & associated device wiring
- Assist in assembly of basic/standard product lines
- Assist with product stock control duties
- Assist in maintaining good “house keeping” within the workshop and premises as part of the company’s Health & Safety policy, and help assist with H&S issues where necessary.
- Good level of manual handling and manual dexterity skills necessary in order to complete work to high degree of quality and to the expectations of the company.
- Experience and high level of competency in sheet metal welding.
- Proficient writing skills and knowledge of technical terminology for satisfactory & legible completion of job sheets and general documentation.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and be able to work well and cooperate well as a team member within a small friendly business environment – “no job too big or too small” ethos.
Hours of work:
7.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
£10.50 – £11.50 depending on experience
Job Reference: SMW001_1611053286
Salary: £10.50 - £11.5 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP