This individual will be responsible for proactively managing the day to day running of an Ecommerce Pick, Pack and Dispatch team. The role is accountable for shift execution to plan to achieve Dispatch SLA’s and maintaining customer proposition. The ideal candidate will be a customer focused results driven individual that has previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment and developing a high-performance culture. The goal is to ensure that Operations are carried out Safely and efficiently, by adhering to site safety standards, managing performance, and continuously reviewing Operational processes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide a safe working environment for all colleagues.
- Execute shift targets to plan by proactively allocating resource to meet demand.
- Responsible for first line Supervision of Team providing guidance and training to enhance performance and quality standards
- Ensure customer proposition is always achieved.
- Manage stock control and accuracy, using inventory checks and SOP’s.
- Work cross functionally and ensure effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders including Finance, Manufacturing, Technical and Compliance, Procurement and Planning.
- Work with internal Stakeholders to maintain stock availability on site.
- Liaise with commercial teams to plan promotional activity.
- Analyse volume and performance statistics to produce daily / weekly reports on KPI’s.
- Challenge low performance and coach / manage where necessary.
- Ensure all necessary PPE and Operational equipment is available to meet shift targets.
- Ensure that all associated paperwork is completed correctly and to Company standards.
- Always ensure adherence to the quality management system including HFL and ISO standards.
- Maintain hygiene standards and ensure guidelines are adhered to, promoting a Safe & Clean environment as priority.
- Coach and mentor staff, implementing continuous improvement at the core of the team.
- Any additional duties as dictated by the needs of the business.
Previous supervisory experience essential, preferably in a fast-moving environment. Preferred knowledge of SAP and WMS systems.
Job Reference: SN001_1613386309
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP